Why Attend the Environmental Health Symposium?
Environmental Health Symposium is the premier Environmental Medicine conference dedicated to addressing issues on environmental exposures that directly affect the health and vitality of our current population.
Established experts in the field of Environmental Medicine will provide clinical guidance on assessing toxicant body burden and the relationship between decreasing body burden and recovery from the myriad conditions caused by toxicant exposure in the womb and throughout the human life cycle.
This conference is designed to provide strategies to reverse and prevent the conditions that are threatening the viability and vitality of this and future generations to come.
Using current treatment strategies that are peer-reviewed and published in the current medical literature, this conference will provide a solution to an unsustainable future.
- Gain clarity about the pervasiveness of neuroinflammation in your patient’s health complaints.
- Understand the common environmental exposures that cause the neuroinflammation and neurodegeneration responsible for the current epidemic of dementia, depression, Parkinson’s and Alzheimer’s Disease.
- Gain expertise in evaluating the clinical presentation of toxic burden from experts in the field of Environmental Medicine.
- Gain an understanding of the best assessment technologies and testing for neuroinflammation and neurocognitive disease.
- Learn and understand published integrative protocols effective in reversing Alzheimer’s Disease.
- Expose yourself to the newest research on nutrigenomics and neurodegeneration from global experts in the field of diet, nutrigenomics, and neurocognitive health.
- Become an expert in the application of nutrition and other integrative medicine strategies to stem the rising tide of neurodegenerative disease.
- Come to EHS and join the growing community of healthcare providers committed to offering answers to the increasing number of patients with conditions related to environmental exposures.
Thursday March 2: The Nuts and Bolts of Practicing Environmental Medicine
Thursday’s pre-conference presentations have been developed for those clinicians new to the practice of Environmental Medicine.
- The natural history of environmental illness: Common health issues related to toxicant exposure
- Intake: From history to physical exam- how to identify toxicant exposure in your patients
- Lab testing: appropriate assessment and toxicant exposure evaluation
- Treatment: Avoidance as medicine; Nutrition and supplementation; Integrative therapeutics and technologies for detoxification
- Be ready to evaluate your patients for environmental exposure-related illness on Monday when you return to clinic
126 environmental toxicants have been found in virtually ALL U.S. residents, ALL of which have been documented as mitochondrial poisons. (Source: Fourth National Report on Human Exposure to Environmental Chemicals http://www.cdc.gov/exposurereport) Healthcare providers can no longer afford to ignore the reality of environmentally-induced disease.
Environmental Health Symposium (EHS) has stepped in to fill this need. Our mission is to to properly educate healthcare providers in diagnosing and treating environmentally induced illnesses. EHS is dedicated to addressing current issues in environmental exposures that directly affect the health and vitality of our current population. This conference will focus on the toxicants we are all exposed to on a daily basis and emphasize medical protocols and technologies at our disposal to avoid these exposures and decrease body burden.